Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My mom was begging me to do this. Well maybe not begging, but she really wanted me to. So here it goes:
"5 Things":
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Going to school at Cottonwood Creek Elementary
2. Enjoying building forts in the front yard
3. About to move to England
4. About to start middle school
5. Having fun at church

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Go to the gym.
2. Study at Kaladi Bros. coffee.
3. Teach a mens bible study.
4. Read the Bible
5. Get some sleep

5 snacks I like
1. peanut butter on graham crackers
2. protein shake (chocolate and blueberry)
3. saltine crackers
4. cup of tea
5. leftover pizza

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Fill up a retirement account
2. Buy a church building for Leon Mexico
3. Buy a car for Jazmin's mom
4. Give enough for the building expansion project to continue here in the Valley
5. Pay for a college education

5 places I have lived
1. Maryville Tennessee
2. Wasilla Alaska
3. Barton Bendish England
4. Lubbock Texas
5. Leon Mexico

5 people I tag - I DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS
1. Helga - Ant Collins
2. Kristina Collins
3. Jake Collins on Kristinas blog
4. Caitlin Baker - GET A BLOG SIS!
5. Anyone else who reads my blog

2 comments:

Bill and Amanda said...

Well, I'm glad you did this. Did your mom tell you that I coaxed her into it too?

Antoinette said...

Hey Ben, your 5 things list was cool,you are an awesome brother and encouragement to the rest of us. Now don't you feel bad for calling me Helga hmmmm?