Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i feel it coming back again, like a rolling thunder chasing the wind...

sooner rather than later, i will be boarding that big jet plane to make my way back to the frontier, back to Alaska. its bittersweet, leaving one home to go to the next. i have a new chapter in life to look forward to, my girlfriend Jazmin and I are planning on getting married next June. i have something to work for, a place to prepare for us in Alaska, but nonetheless I will be working for God, preaching Christ and letting Him work through me. some awesome news, I got to baptize Jazmins uncle, Javier, last Sunday. its great for her to have another Christian in her family of Catholics, and next I think her mom's heart will be opened to the Word. Please pray for the lost here in Leon, Mexico. even though I will be leaving on Sept. 8, i will always be connected to the people here, not only through my girlfriend and future wife, but through Christ. God bless.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I think change is almost always bittersweet, but what an exciting chapter you have ahead of you! I'm looking forward to meeting you again on your return to the Frontier. I will continue to pray.