Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Watchtower


This is a copy of a bulletin that I just posted on www.myspace.com, asking for prayers from whoever reads it. I am writing this just 15 minutes after our friend left and I am really just in pain over his lack of faith and lack of initiative to really step out of the box and seek for the truth. That is his picture on the left. Please pray with us, because its about all we can do at this point.


Me and my friends just got done studying with our friend Abraham, a Jehovahs Witness here in Mexico. We have been studying with him for months and months now and we havent gotten anywhere, other than we offended him this time because we explained to him that what he believes is a lie made up by a group of men (the Watchtower Association). The truth offends people, and thats why people have always hated Jesus. I just want to ask that you would pray for all of the lost people in the world who dont know the truth, that they can somehow come to know Jesus. It hurts me so much to see people living their lives without a purpose, or even worse, living it for a fake one.

No comments: