Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!




I had to write about this to tell you all about how sweet my fiance is. The 24th of October 2007 is when we began to "date" or whatever you want to call it (its complicated haha). So our one year anniversary was yesterday, and Jazmin sent me these pictures she took. The first one is of the dinner she made us, with one place setting for her, the other one for me. Of course I couldnt be there so I allowed her little brother to eat my porcion. The second photo is of her with the meal she cooked. It still takes my breath away how beautiful she is... not to mention she looks amazing. Thats right, she has such a beautiful heart and personality, I have been truely blessed. So I just wanted to make this blog, even though she wont see it, to let her and you know how much I love her and appreciate what she does for me!

2 comments:

J'Lae said...

She is awesome! Great pickin well actually I guess I should give God the credit for sending you here. These photos crack me up the first thing she said when I opened the pictures on my computer was ahhh los cerillos. que chistosa! pues te extranomos hasta pronto

J'Lae said...

grrr i mispelled that extranamos